Full Moon In Libra, 2020…
Tuesday April 7th / Wednesday April 8th, get ready for a sociable – yet emotional – lunation in Libra!
Moon Muse: Claire Danes, Sun In Aries, Moon In Libra….
Full Moon In Libra, 18º43’
- Weekday: Wednesday – Mercury’s Day,
- Element: Air,
- Moon’s Ruler: Venus.
Times Around The World…
- Sydney: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 12.35 pm
- Hong Kong: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 10.35 am
- Kolkata: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 8.05 am
- Moscow: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 5.35 am
- Paris: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 4.35 am
- London: Wednesday April 8th, 2020 at 3.35 am
- New York: Tuesday April 7th, 2020 at 10.35 pm
- Los Angeles: Tuesday April 7th, 2020 at 7.35 pm.
About This Full Moon…
The Full Moon in Libra shines its bright glow on personal relationships.
Most people that are familiar with the different signs of the zodiac will attribute the themes of social harmony, balance, fairness and pleasantries within partnership to this sign of equilibrium.
While this is a fair assessment there’s usually something else going on, but in the case of the Libra Full Moon, there’s plenty to suggest personal relations are key…
The ruler of the Moon is Venus, now aligned with Mars (in Gemini and Aquarius, respectively).
If we’re not too fussy about the degrees, we might say that at this Full Moon we’ve a Grand Trine in Air, made up of the Moon (18º43′), Venus (3º51′), Mars (5º45′) and Saturn (1º04′) – a very exciting blend of celestial bodies are involved in the story!
Venus and Mars are the two astrological lovers, and with their strong alignment in Air this Full Moon is a joyous occassion.
Astrologically we would want those degrees to be a lot closer (to dubb this a Grand Air Trine), however it’s a strong signature in the horoscope nonetheless.
Meanwhile, in Earth, we’ve Uranus (5º33′ Taurus) making a challenging aspect to Mars, aligned the South Node (2º03′ Capricorn).
Neptune is quincunx the Moon from its Piscean waters, blurring the edges just a little; Mercury in Pisces syncs with Powerful Pluto and Jupiter.
The Mars-Uranus square is slightly disconcerting, as Mars is keen to affirm his will in Aquarius (with Saturn involved in his cause), while Uranus is a volatile planet, weakened (in its fall) in Taurus.
Planets in Air could look to override what’s happening elsewhere – what’s been established – racing ahead to indulge in connection, romance and fun, without truly measuring the feasibility…
The Full Moon Chart…
How To Work With This Full Moon…
- Look for ‘hot’ degrees in your own natal chart: around 2º, 18º (and up to 25º of the Cardinal Signs, Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn), or the early edgrees of the Mutable Signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces). If you have personal planets (the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, or Mars) or chart angles (ascendant-descendant, imuni coeli-midheaven) at these points in your chart pay extra attention.
- Reflect on relationships; this Lunation could hark back to the Libra New Moon on October 9th, 2018 (at 15º48′ Libra, with Mars in Aquarius), or September 28th, 2019. What progress has been made since these dates? What has grown or manifested?
- Work with air and water – there’s an undeniable signature of Air, with so many celestial bodies in the breezy element, but also teamed with water – wet and wild! The Full Moon peaks on Mercury’s Day (Wednesday), bringing attention to the zodiac sign Pisces, and Neptune’s aspect to the Moon. A romantic movie, drive by a lake – chatting with friends, or another outing that brings emotion to social occassions meets the blend of elements.
Your Full Moon Horoscope…