Full Moon In Virgo, 2020…
Monday, March 9th / Tuesday, March 10th, embrace dreamy delusion and radical shifts during the Full Moon!
Moon Muse: Gloria Vanderbilt, Sun In Pisces, Moon In Virgo….
Full Moon In Virgo, 19º37’
- Weekday: Monday – The Moon’s Day,
- Element: Earth,
- Moon’s Ruler: Mercury.
Times Around The World…
- Sydney: Tuesday, March 10th, 2020 at 4.48 am
- Hong Kong: Tuesday, March 10th, 2020 at 1.48 am
- Kolkata: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm
- Moscow: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm
- Paris: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm
- London: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm
- New York: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm
- Los Angeles: Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 5.48 pm.
About This Full Moon…
Following on from the dreamy New Moon in Pisces, the second lunation this Pisces Season is equally as exciting, with the Moon now blossoming at 19º37′ Virgo.
Although the ruler of the Moon is Retrograde (note Mercury at 28º13′ Aquarius), there is a strong, supportive signature in Earth to rely upon and harness.
Venus is conjoined Uranus (at 5º00′ and 4º03′ Taurus), making an exact trine to the South Node in Capricorn (5º19′), while the Moon syncs with Jupiter (21º05 Capricorn), which is part of a wider stellium in the sign.
Mars in Capricorn adds dexterity, force, and practicality, while Pluto adds potency and power; Saturn leads the Capricorn stellium (see Saturn 28º, Pluto 24º, Jupiter 21º, Mars 15º, and the South Node 5º).
Despite being a time of fullness, fruition and heightened illumination, the Sun, now tightly conjunct Neptune (to the degree: 18º and 19º), as well as Mercury Retrograde, suggests there’s still some re-visioning to do…
It’s a good time to shine a light on efforts now culminating, yet don’t expect to fully comprehend the impact or wider context of the tasks at hand.
We might not be getting a clear view. Foggy rearview mirrors and dreamy delusion ahoy!
The Full Moon Chart…
How To Work With This Full Moon…
- Shine a light on the areas of your horoscope featuring the earth signs, Virgo, Taurus, & Capricorn, what do these areas of the chart govern for you?
- Embrace practical, earthly projects that might have been submerged over the winter months – acknowledge diet, routines, admin, organization, exercise and food issues that are enduring.
- Don’t Overthink Things, with Mercury Retrograde in air sign Aquarius we could be in for radical awakenings, better to be still and chill, allowing what wants to peak and be revealed to do so. Energizing Mars is enjoying a wide trine to the Moon (from 15º); Venus is within Uranus’ electric force field, and syncing with the Nodal Axis – all at 4º to 5º. It could be quite an active, popping time so no need to hype things up even more…
- Emphasize Virgo And Celebrate This Sign, big up your friends that have a strong Virgo signature in their personal chart, play Beyonce or Amy Winehouse or a Virgo playlist, use Virgo symbolism – such as a sheaf of wheat, ears of corn, or dress with lots of busy patterns and print, with fresh greens and gorgeous pure cream.