New Moon In Aries, 2020…
Tuesday March 24th, fresh thinking and opportunities to do something totally new!
Moon Muse: Lily James, Sun And Moon In Aries…
New Moon In Aries, 04º12’
- Weekday: Tuesday – Mars Day,
- Element: Fire,
- Moon’s Ruler: Mars.
Times Around The World…
- Sydney: Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 at 8.28 pm
- Hong Kong: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 5.28 pm
- Kolkata: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 2.58 pm
- Moscow: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 12.28 pm
- Paris: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 10.28 am
- London: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 9.28 am
- New York: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 5.28 am
- Los Angeles: Tuesday March 24th, 2020 at 2.28 am.
About This New Moon…
This New Moon feels promising.
Sun and Moon join together at 4º12′ of the first sign in the astrological cycle: Aries.
This zodiac sign carries with it raw qualities of initiation – a force powerful enough to announce spring, and an energy that annually breaks through the barrier of winter to begin again, starting afresh with endless enthusiasm.
The ruler of the Aries Moon is Mars (now at 25º31′ Capricorn), and while there’s no tension between the Luminaries and their governing planet, there is a T-Square in the skies formed with the Nodal Axis, and the New Moon.
This speaks to leaving the past behind, (South Node in Capricorn – the old ways of yesteryear,) and birthing something totally different (the clash against the Cancer North Node)…
Uranus (4º45′ Taurus) and Mercury (6º27′ Pisces) both align with Nodes, with the New Moon exactly at their Midpoint.
Venus (20º12′ Taurus) and Neptune (18º59 Pisces) reflect the same pattern, and both align with (the stellium) in Capricorn: Jupiter (plus Pluto and Mars).
The Aries New Moon is at the heart of this ‘buffer’ of water and earth, softening its heady drive; Venus adds beauty and grace, while Uranus says “change is possible”; Mercury and Neptune allow for hope and selfless thinking.
Although there are no planets in Fire, and only one in Air (Saturn), the sense of direction and momentum is poised and dare I say potent!
Spring Equinox is March 20th 2020, the Friday before this New Moon in Aries, suggesting a terrific opportunity to pause soon after the celebrations.
Most importantly, Saturn has just moved into Aquarius, now at the critical 00º09′ point.
We cannot highlight this strongly enough.
Although Saturn will retrograde back into Capricorn, this is his first taste of Aquarius territory for some time, and his presence is emphasized on this New Moon – here we have the New Moon sextile this strong point of entry..
In a few days, Mars will connect with him, boosting his presence, therefore, the New Moon is very much leaning on Saturn, and speaking to his new journey through this Air Sign.
What enthusiasm can we lend to him? What spark can extend his way? Questions worth contemplating during these first breaths of springtime…
This New Moon is about acknowledgeing the act of breaking away from Capricorn, and realize the potential that lies with Aquarius.
The New Moon Chart…
How To Work With This New Moon…
- Look for ‘hot’ degrees in your own natal chart: around 3º–6º, 17º and 18º of Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable – all are involved at this New Moon – and look to the point of 4º Aries, and the house governed by Aries and Aquarius.
- Focus on Aries/Aquarius themes – this is a progressive, sparky energy with heaps of potential to do something totally NEW. Both signs like to disrupt, and are somewhat rebellius, and although this is very much tempered by earth and water, there is still the ability to act in ways that are brave and different. Be fearless, serving the greater good.
- Work with Fire – with the New Moon resets in Fire Sign Aries, with little support from Air Signs and no planets of points in fellow Fire Element (Leo or Sagittarius). To amp up the energy of this Lunation use the ceremonial lighting of a match – remembering safety first, of course. Aries is the initiating spark, symbolizing fresh action.
Your New Moon Horoscope…