Which Zodiac Signs Will Be Rich?
These are the money making star signs in 2021... And a peek at some charts!
According to recent research, it’s the Cardinal Signs that fare well financially, that is, Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.
Of the top 100 listed, 15 individuals were born under the sun sign Libra, making for the most common astrological sign.
However, of the top 15 most wealthy none were not born under the zodiac sign ‘the Scales’. Number 16 (Alice Walton, American heir to the Walmart fortune is the most prosperous Libra with a net worth of $68.1 billion).
A close second of all 12 Zodiac Signs was Aries, with 9% of the top 100 born under the Ram, like Google co-founder Larry Page (born March 26, 1973). What’s more, four of the top 15 richest individuals are Aries…
There were an equal number (8) of Capricorn, Cancer and Gemini billionaires hitting the top spots, making them the joint third most likely sign to birth a billionaire.
But only one person in the top 100 rich list is a Sagittarius; the Chinese businessman Lei Jun made his money by co-founding Xiaomi, one of the world’s largest smartphone companies.
So, What’s The Zodiac Sign Of The Richest Individuals?
- Capricorn: Jeff Bezos, e-commerce champion and founder of Amazon – net worth of $192.2 billion
- Cancer: Elon Musk, SpaceX founder
- Pisces: Bernard Arnault, chairman of LVMH, Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy
- Scorpio: Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder and software developer
- Taurus: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook media magnate
- Capricorn: Zhong Shanshan
- Virgo: Warren Buffet,
- Aries: Larry Page,
- Leo: Larry Ellison,
- Leo: Serget Brin,
- Aries: Steve Ballmer,
- Aries: Mukesh Ambani,
- Cancer: Francoise Bettencourt Megers & family,
- Aries: Amancio Ortega,
- Scorpio: Ma Huateng,
Competitive Aries are known for wanting a challenging career and making aggressive investments to reap financial rewards. But lets look at the birth charts of a handful a little more carefully.
- Jeff Bezos, Sun, Mercury, Mars (29º) all sit in Capricorn with the north node in Cancer – past life karma as a business person…? Pluto-Neptune sextile in astute Virgo, resourceful Scorpio. An interesting chart but sadly no birth time.
- Elon Musk, again no birth time, an out of sign sextile between Pluto (Virgo) and Neptune (Sagittarius) for this Cancer Sun-Mercury; Moon sextile the midpoint of Sun-Mercury. Air signature with Venus, Mars, North Node, Saturn & Uranus.
- Bernard Arnault, exact sextile between Pluto (14º Leo) and Neptune (14º Libra), ideal for luxury fashion! Strong earth signature, Taurus Moon-Mc, Saturn in Virgo, Jupiter in Capricorn, with trio in Pisces (whole sign 8th house, knowing intuitively what others want and will want to buy!) Sun, Mars and Venus… Fascinating chart.
- Bill Gates, Pluto-Jupiter conjunction in Leo (27-28º) sextile Neptune in Libra (28º), strong Cardinal signature with Cancer Rising, Moon in Aries on the Mc, plus Libra Mars, Mercury and Neptune. Strong Scorpio, too – Sun (square Uranus), Venus conjunct Saturn in Scorp (widely square Jup-Pluto). No Earth in his chart! Interesting that Sun and Moon answer to Mars (4hse), and his family were apparently supportive and encouraging at an early age.
- Mark Zuckerberg, A Sun-Venus in Taurus, born on a Full Moon in Scorpio; the resourceful axis of financial gains is lit in his horoscope, with a trine between Venus and Jupiter in business savvy Capricorn. A Pluto-Neptune sextile at 0º Scorpio-Capricorn makes for an incredible chart…
All have a sextile between Pluto and Neptune, tapping into the generational opportunities and collective interests of the masses.
Neptune is the guiding influence that brings our consciousness together, the trends we’re keen to buy into and align with en-masse.
Pluto is the potent power arm and muscle, making it possible to get the gears turning. With these two working in harmony we have the result of businesses born (and business people made) for sensible outcomes.