December Monthly Horoscope…
View this post on Instagram
Here are your key dates for December, with an astrological break-down of what’s in the stars this month, plus a couple of key dates for January…
- December 2nd, 2019 – Jupiter in Capricorn
A shift in the stars sees a major cycle begin. The biggest planet in our solar system moves into the Capricorn constellation (astrologically speaking), joining Venus, Saturn, and Pluto. This is roughly a year-long transit that occurs every 12 years and will emphasize growth and learning in the area it touches for you.
- December 3rd, 2019 – Mercury Sextile Pluto, Venus Sextile Mars
Mercury in Scorpio – ace investigator – aligns with heavy-duty Pluto, resourceful and unmatched in potency and power. Mars in Scorpio aligns with Venus in Capricorn to move mountains. A tenacious day to create great impact from a private position…
- December 8th, 2019 – Sun Square Neptune, Venus Sextile Neptune
The Sagittarius Sun butts heads with dreamy Neptune in Pisces, repeating the Sagittarius/Pisces square that’s been so pronounced this past couple of years.
- December 11th, 2019 – Venus Conjunct Saturn
The astrological goddess meets stern Saturn, which could feel incredibly harsh; don’t expect to get what you want today – unless you’ve worked your socks off for it!
- December 12th, 2019 – Full Moon in Gemini
- December 13th, 2019 – Venus Conjunct Pluto In Capricorn
- December 20th, 2019 – Venus In Aquarius
- December 22nd, 2019 – Sun Into Capricorn
- December 25th & 26th, 2019 – New Moon Lunar Eclipse
- December 29th, 2019 – Mercury Into Capricorn
- January 3rd, 2020 – Mars Into Sagittarius
- January 10th, 2020 – Full Moon In Cancer
- January 11th, 2020 – Uranus Direct
- January 12th & 13th, 2020 – Sun, Saturn & Pluto Conjunct in Capricorn