New Forecast Is In – November And Your Monthly Horoscope…
Look Ahead At Your Stars, and the Key Dates for November...
View this post on Instagram
Here are your key dates for November, with an astrological break-down of what’s in the stars this month…
- November 5th, 2019 – Mars in Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn
Remember, remember, the 5th of November – because this is going to be a stressful day!
- November 7th & 8th, 2019 – The Saturn sextiles Neptune, and the Sun: Deal With Important Sentiments
Karmic Saturn will reach 16º1′ Capricorn on Friday, November 8th, at 8.08 pm (EST), the Sun will be at 16º19′ Scorpio, and Lilith will be with Neptune, at 16º01′. This is an opportune couple of days to underpin social or emotional issues with an enduring sense of stability and resolute practicality.
Saturn in Capricorn is earthy, responsible, and hard; Sun-Mercury in Scorpio trine to Neptune-Lilith in Pisces is more mystical, emotional, and sensitive. Team both these feminine energies for an outcome that’s structured, and transcending; a good time for closure, endings and finality – possibly dealing with death, too.
- November 12th, 2019 – Full Moon In Taurus, Sun conjuncts Mercury, Mars sextiles Jupiter:
The Full Moon peaks in Taurus on November 12th, 2019 (1:34 pm UT).
- November 14th, 2019 – Venus squares Neptune, opposes the Moon: Lost In Love…
Venus in Sagittarius squares up to Neptune in Pisces at 15º58′, Thursday November 14th at 12.00 pm EST; Moon will be in opposition in Gemini, creating a Mutable T-Square.
- November 20th, 2019 – Mercury Direct in Scorpio:
Read more about this Mercury Retrograde, here.
- November 22nd, 2019 – Sun enters Sagittarius 10.00 am EST (Friday), Venus with Jupiter in Sagittarius: Sagittarius Season begins!
The Sun moves into Sagittarius, kicking off the season of the adventurous Archer while the Moon is in the early degrees of Libra; Venus is closely aligned with Jupiter. A positive day for love, relationships and generosity (despite some tension still in the skies). Venus then travels with Jupiter, meeting him on Sunday morning (24th, 8.30 am EST), an uplifting sensation for fire signs, and anyone with planets around 28º.
- November 24th, 2019 – Mars (and the Moon) opposes Uranus: “I said No Sudden Moves!”
Mars, strongly positioned in Scorpio, is joined by the Moon, and comes into direct opposition to Uranus in Taurus, creating a feeling of disturbance and volatility – particularly for Scorpio’s or those with planets at 3º of the fixed signs.
- November 26th, 2019 – Venus enters Capricorn, New Moon in Sagittarius 4º03′ 10.06 am EST / 3:06 pm UT (Tuesday) : Feel Ready For A Fresh Start?
We’ll experience November’s New Moon with Jupiter at the very last breaths of Sagittarius, 28º38′. Venus will have already moved into Capricorn, soon to be followed by Jupiter December 2nd. For now, this New Moon moment gives us a chance to pause and take stock of what Sagittarius governs in our horoscope. Read more on your New Moon in Sagittarius forecast, here.
- November 27th/28th, 2019 – Neptune Direct! Mercury in Scorpio trines Neptune in Pisces (and Saturn): The Fog Lifts; Clear Muddy Waters with Powerful Insights…
A few hours after Neptune stations direct at 15º55′ Pisces, Mercury (in Scorpio) aligns with the planet of dreams, delusion, and confusion. It’s been a long time coming, thanks to Mercury’s Retrograde spell in Pisces, but this suggests Neptune had some gentle reflection to do before the particular realizations of today could be clarified. Remember, Scorpio is still water, a deep lake with plenty of darkness and silt floating around its bed. Now, with these two water signs in agreement, emotional issues can proceed. Later in the day, Venus in Capricorn aligns with Uranus in Taurus, the Moon is in Capricorn, and Mars in Scorpio is also coming into a trine with the Cancer North Node.
- November 28th, 2019 – Venus & the Moon trine Uranus 1.36 pm EST: What’s Been Established Can Fuel The Future…
You probably know that Uranus is the progressive planet of future thinking, zany ideas like the Internet, the planet that pushes things forwards and adds revolutionary spirit where there was none. Venus is all about feeling good, at any cost, languishing, flirting, feeding herself life’s pleasures. However, in Capricorn she really wants quality and craftsmanship; she wants it to look expensive. The Moon meets Venus as she comes into a perfect trine with Uranus, putting food, people (especially women), and lucrative business top of the agenda. Uranus in Taurus has been a lot about digital payments, sustainability, and eco-consciousness. On this day, we can perhaps start to put our money where our mouths are…
- November 29th/30th, 2019 – Mercury in Scorpio sextiles Saturn in Capricorn (and Neptune): There’s No Sugarcoating This Stark Message!
Following yesterday’s alignment of Mercury and Neptune, we not see the communication planet sync with Saturn. It’s a poignant day for hard-hitting truths, with Mercury passing through resilient, ballsy Scorpio (with Mars in hot pursuit), aligned with a sextile to Saturn at 17º of the signs. Our conversations and collective mentality tap into the enduring groundwork, laid by Saturn; a voice is lent to the structural changes that have been implemented, and. with the Moon is passing through Capricorn on this day too, emphasizing it even more.