2021: Capricorn Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
2021 puts emphasis and focus on what you can control, manage, and oversee Capricorn, as eclipses continue to activate a useful sense of purpose within you, highlighting your wellbeing, ushering in experiences around health, work and rituals, keeping you busy and engaged with the routine facets of daily life.
This is a cycle that introduces matters of assistance, employment and employees; notice where support is needed across mundane tasks, chores and habits, and thoughtfully engage with services or those that would help streamline your calendar (or domestic life) to let you get on with business, or, see where increasingly serving others brings you absolute fulfilment!
Your ruling planet sensible Saturn is accompanied by enthusiastic Jupiter in your self-sufficient house of income, assets, and personal belongings, delivering opportunities to explore your solo efforts and finances, striving for wisdom around wealth.
The practicalities around your position, input, role, or earnings may be thematic, as you lean further into responsibility but also take a chance to make the most of what you have (from cold, hard cash in hand to a valuable trait or talent), honing in on your worthy contribution.
This development may already be underway – affirm your abundant (yet realistic) intentions with February’s prosperous New Moon (on the 11th), working towards stability, permanence and the mastering of your attachments in the material world…
There are interruptions to your logic, however, as ‘liberated passion’ raps on your door awakening your fun, flirty side, or injecting bright, fertile inspiration – notions that clash with moneymaking.
A progressive attitude towards your love life, creativity, hobbies, kids, or sense of romance, pleasure and enthusiasm disturbs earnest plans, so be mindful of excitement in the expressive or artistic realms, and of personal gratification – satiating your hearts desire may jar harshly against accomplishments and practical agendas.
Take the opportunity to down tools and dip your toe in sociable seas when Jupiter sparkles in watery Pisces, and your house of kindred spirits – particularly around Mid-Summer (June 21st).
Explore your options and engage with your local surroundings, collaborating and coming together with, neighbours, and those around you. Where you may have been sustaining and upholding your part you can rely more on partnership, and the close ties that will become increasingly prominent in 2022…
You may have an alternative, unusual slant on matters of the heart in 2021, Capricorn, taking a different approach to the people you adore that could be described as unorthodox.
You may be restless or frisky as a billy kid, willing to try new things – awakened to radical, new ideas around paths to enjoyment, childrearing, fertility and sexual self-expression, or your lover may be totally unconventional!
While you may be ready for ‘the future’ and advances this doesn’t necessarily align with what you’re doing to earn, build or sustain yourself – the buzz of your dating app doesn’t chime harmoniously with your role or what’s in hand…
Recognise where pleasure seeking, indulging in a good time, and creative freedom is warranted and well-received, and where to keep a cool and rational deportment in service of your lifestyle and position.
Eclipses sweep through your wellness zone, a process that started last year (2020) giving you reason to think about your approach to work (and workouts), your regime and the habitual side of life that keeps you running like clockwork, fit for service.
You’re not one to shy away from a job (in fact, you thrive in the realm of practicality); 2021 is all about bringing your everyday routines into alignment with the post that pays.
Your savvy sign can lean towards organisation, scheduling in lifestyle choices that make sense.
Be discerning and recognise activities that lead to reward. By late October you’ll likely get the recognition you’ve strived for, with a title, reputation or well deserved visibility around your public image.
Attaining more (materially, tangibly) – or embodying the confidence to prove yourself usefully employed – is key but anticipate your connection to others – or passion and inspired creativity – will interrupt the process…
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Embrace Your Value & Wealth…
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023 (read more here)…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – Spark Joy!
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus move permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint, which can shake up your love life, Capricorn. Over the coming years you’ll experience varying degrees of excitement and unrest around your sense of passion and creativity; what you put out in the world can be radical, surprising and different! Perhaps you’ll make a baby using IVF, surrogate or new technology (like Sagittarius rising Kim Kardashian did during the previous Uranus in Aries cycle). Perhaps you’ll publish an online book or write for a digital platform. You might find love through an app or dating website, or find new ways to have fun or hobbies that are different to the norm. Expect a different approach to your connection to the things you love.
Moments to Dazzle…
- Venus In Taurus – Venus sets down in Taurus pastures between April 15th to May 8th 2021
- Venus In Virgo – July 22nd to August 15th 2021, your best days to feel confident, gorgeous and glam.
- Venus In Capricorn – Venus is trekking through your sign between November 5th right through to 2022 with a Venus Retrograde in your sign from Decmber 19th 2021…
- Full Moon In Capricorn – The moon peaks in your sign, illuminating the Capricorn constellation during Cancer season – note the full moon in Capricorn on June 24th 2021 – your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around this stellar day!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Capricorn – January 12th / 13th 2021.
- Mars In Taurus – January 6th to March 3rd 2021
- Mars In Virgo – July 30th to September 14th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.