Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Welcome Baby Sussex – See The Astrology!
The Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a boy – Taurus, with Taurus Rising and a Gemini moon!
Congratulations Harry and Meghan on their new arrival – a Taurus baby boy!
A new royal baby Sussex was born Monday May 6th, 5.26 am British Summer Time in London: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor .
He weighs 7lbs 3oz.
Apparently Prince Harry was there to welcome him, while Meghan’s mother, Doria, is staying with the couple at Frogmore cottage.
Keeping It In The Royal Family – Taurus!
The newest addition to the British Monarchy is following in the footsteps of his great grandmother….
- Queen Elizabeth the Second, born 21st April 1926 at 2.40 am with Capricorn Rising, moon in Leo and Mercury in Aries (like the newborn) sun at 0º Taurus, and
- Prince Louis of Cambridge, born 23rd April 2018 at 11.01 am with Cancer Rising, moon in Leo, Mercury in Aries, sun at 3º Taurus, and
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, born May 2nd 2015 at 8.34 am with Cancer Rising, moon in Libra and Mercury / Venus in Gemini, sun at 11º Taurus.
- Diana Princess of Wales had Venus in Taurus at 24º while
- Virgo Harry, Duke of Sussex, has moon in Taurus at 21ºand the north node in Gemini with his son’s moon! 0º Gemini – sob, Harry’s family is bursting full of love <3
BREAKING: “It’s been the most amazing experience I can ever possibly imagine. How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension.” Prince Harry speaks after birth of royal baby boy pic.twitter.com/kKaUvTp8vv
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) 6 May 2019
Love Harry & Meghan SO MUCH!! What a gorgeous gift!