Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Welcome Baby Sussex – See The Astrology!
The Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a boy – Taurus, with Taurus Rising and a Gemini moon!
Congratulations Harry and Meghan on their new arrival – a Taurus baby boy!
The new royal baby Sussex was born Monday May 6th, 5.26 am British Summer Time in London.
He weighs 7lbs 3oz.
Apparently Prince Harry was there to welcome him, while Meghan’s mother, Doria, is staying with the couple at Frogmore cottage.
Keeping It In The Royal Family – Taurus!
The newest addition to the British Monarchy is following in the footsteps of his great grandmother….
- Queen Elizabeth the Second, born 21st April 1926 at 2.40 am with Capricorn Rising, moon in Leo and Mercury in Aries (like the newborn) sun at 0º Taurus, and
- Prince Louis of Cambridge, born 23rd April 2018 at 11.01 am with Cancer Rising, moon in Leo, Mercury in Aries, sun at 3º Taurus, and
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, born May 2nd 2015 at 8.34 am with Cancer Rising, moon in Libra and Mercury / Venus in Gemini, sun at 11º Taurus.
- Diana Princess of Wales had Venus in Taurus at 24º while
- Virgo Harry, Duke of Sussex, has moon in Taurus at 21ºand the north node in Gemini with his son’s moon! 0º Gemini – sob, Harry’s family is bursting full of love <3
BREAKING: “It’s been the most amazing experience I can ever possibly imagine. How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension.” Prince Harry speaks after birth of royal baby boy pic.twitter.com/kKaUvTp8vv
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) 6 May 2019
Love Harry & Meghan SO MUCH!! What a gorgeous gift!