Celestial Beauty And The Astrology Of Redheads…
Are there any ties when it comes to flaming red locks? The answers are as always in the stars...
Is there an astrological indicator that points to being born with or suiting flame-red locks?
The answers could lie in the stars!
In the 1980s and 1990s, Judith A. Hill and Jacalyn Thompson investigated the astrological relationship between natural redheads, and the position of Mars in natal charts.
In a study of 500 redheads almost 30% were born with Mars within 30° of the Ascendant – the astrological point most pertaining to first impressions and appearance. Later studies weren’t so decisive.
Nevertheless, ‘Mars Rising’ is considered an astrological significator of red hair.
I thought it’d be interesting to see the astrological traits of famous redheads, with their Mars sign and position… I’ve also added in their zodiac sign for good measure!
I personally think there’s an interesting tie to Saturn…
Sarah Rafferty – Mars conjunct Venus in Scorpio (13º50′ + 15º01′) quincunx Saturn in Gemini 17º18′
- Moon Rising In Capricorn / Mars Saturn Aspect
- More Capricorn
Go a little goth as the nights grow dark and long...
How To Create A Beautiful Balanced Look On Libra...
Check out the best buys in beauty for those stars born under the zodiac sign of the scales...
NO BIRTH TIMES FOR THE FOLLOWING…
- Jessica Chastain – Mars in Pisces, Sun, Mercury, Venus in Aries
- Isla Fisher – Mars in Gemini square Moon in Pisces, Mars opposite Neptune
- Jayma Mays – Mars in Gemini square Saturn in Virgo, Mars opposite Neptune
- Kate Mara – Pisces Sun, Mars conjunct Venus in Aries both quincunx Saturn in Scorpio, Mars square Neptune
BTW THESE BABES DON’T COUNT! FAKE RED Hair…
- Julia Roberts – Mars in Capricorn in the 6th or 7th house, depending on house system used. Cancer Rising / Aries Midheaven, Mars square Saturn
- Alyson Hannigan – Aries Sun, Aries Moon, Mars in Gemini, Saturn in Gemini…
- Amy Adams – Gemini Rising, Sun, Mercury, Venus in Leo, Mars in Virgo opposite Jupiter and square Neptune
- Ann-Margret – Gemini Rising, Mars in Aquarius (17º) square Saturn in Taurus (16º)
- Bette Midler – Aries Rising, Mars in Leo (3º), widely conjunct Saturn in Cancer (24º). Scorpio Moon
- Bernadette Peters –Scorpio Rising, Mars in Leo (23º), conjunct Saturn in Leo (17º) + conjunct the MC. Scorpio Moon
- Christina Hendricks – Gemini Rising, Mars in Pisces (16º) trine Saturn in Cancer (14º)
- Claire Danes – Aries Sun, Aries Mars quincunx Virgo Saturn
- Cynthia Nixon – Aries Sun conjunct Aries Mars (19º / 23º) Sun quincunx Uranus-Pluto conjunction 16º Virgo
- Debra Messing – Mars in Leo (6º), widely square Saturn in Aries (25º29′) born just after Gillian Anderson
- Deborah Ann Woll – Aries Mars conjunct Venus in Aries (3º / 4º)
- Emma Stone – Leo Rising, Mars at 0º of Aries square Saturn 29º
- Geri Halliwell – Scorpio Rising, Sun, Mercury, Mars in Leo
- Gillian Anderson – possibly Leo Rising, Mars in Leo (within 30º of ascendant, 2º25′), widely square Saturn in Aries (25º32′)
- Lucille Ball – Moon Rising in early Capricorn (1 / 7º), Mars (in the 5th) conjunct Saturn in Taurus, square Sun in Leo
- Molly Ringwald – Cancer Rising / Aries Midheaven, Mars 1º conjunct Mc with Saturn
- Nicole Kidman – Scorpio Rising, Venus in Leo, Mars (18º) opposite Saturn in Aries (11º) and square Mercury (20º)
Shout Out To Aries Rising!
Aries Rising Stars, Clockwise from Top Left: Amber Tamblyn, Marianne Faithfull, Angie Dickinson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sophie Turner, Karen Diane Magnussen, Sandy Duncan, Bette Midler, Lea Massari, Lily Bouwmeester, Lucy Lawless, Aurélie Dupont, Lynn Redgrave, Elodie Frege, Milva, Cleo Rocos, Suzy Bogguss, Rihanna, Stevie Nicks, Alex Dana, Barbra Streisand, Zoe Voss and Margaux Hemingway…
Proving you don’t have to be born a red head to make it work!
The stars above show us we can tint our locks any shade of rouge: from strawberry blonde, to a cherry bomb!
Go tomato or go for gingery goodness if you’re Aries Rising like those pictured here…