Pisces Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
A gravitational pull inwards is indicated in 2021, with expansive giant Jupiter (your ‘traditional’ ruling planet) and the karmic clean-up crew under sergeant Saturn touring Aquarius and your silent house of closure, gestation, dreams and spiritual work, encouraging you towards heavy lifting behind the scenes, charity, and relinquishing your will.
You may want to embrace solitary confinement: escaping the everyday, clearing your calendar for more meaningful reflection – particularly around February’s Aquarius New Moon (on the 11th).
Let control go out the window, and allow usual routines, rituals, and any sense of order to slip away. Breathe, and release expectations, showing enthusiasm around the unknown and unknowable… A natural empath, the best use of your time will be to lean into feeling and healing family patterns, shutting the door on ghosts from the past, or finding thoughtful resolution to all manner of build up, surrendering long standing suffering or resentments to the universe.
However a challenge arises as you’ll likely have energy (and inspiration that urges you) to stay connected, plugged into your inner circle or local environment with something to say or convey, with ways to engage that are potentially distracting [thanks to Uranus in Taurus]!
Throughout the year unruly Uranus will experience tension with Saturn, so that social contact interrupts peaceful rumination!
A new beginning is previewed during Summer, when Jupiter enters your sign. A window of creative potential and fresh starts is a sign of what’s in store in 2022, when the largest planet in our solar system moves permanently into Pisces [December 28th].
Consider 2021 a year to prepare for launch, developing, gestating, somewhat hidden from view…
We can undo hard work and ‘self-sabotage’ in a multitude of ways, Pisces, and in 2021 you may experience the sensation of wondering where (or how) you’ve strayed from your path, and, what it will take to get you back on track.
When we’re in over our head it’s necessary to surrender and ask for help, however often there’s also the necessity for isolation as we feel our way in the dark, pregnant with anticipation, leaning into faith, imagination, and fantasy.
You might experience a journey through shadowy passages being charitable, finding you’re supporting a partner or family member in their process, acting as coach, healer or assisting in servitude, sacrificing yourself and bearing witness.
By October (and Libra Season) it’s likely you’ll have cultivated profound awareness, with trust and loyalty within your private life, which in turn delivers deeper levels of security and a sense of place – the pillars around you will no doubt begin to feel established!
2021 will likely offer opportunities to embrace solitude, peace, and comfort, yet there’s a signature throughout the year that invites you to be involved, engaged and speak up with your finger on a dynamic pulse, therefore you’ll want to balance the inclination to retreat into quiet, and the motivation you have to build your inner circle – heeding the call towards community!
Cosmic cohorts Jupiter and Saturn only meet once every 19 and a half years, and this time the two [slower] planets come together in your intuitive zone of clear-outs, secrets and relinquished control.
Release the reigns and move beyond old hurts; in time you may become a master or authority, honing expertise in this elusive realm: overcoming a particular feat and therefore holding space to help clients, a partner or assisting others in their recovery.
You may have to learn the hard way if you’re giving too much, suffering in a position as ‘servant’ or dealing with shady folk who don’t have your best interests at heart, so be mindful of cultivating boundaries, watching for addictive behaviours or making excuses for yourself and others.
Experiences around family, parenting, home life or nurture may have been pertinent last year, and the exploration of these themes (and notions of self-care, security and a safe haven) can continue, with eclipses sweeping through your sensitive nesting zone.
Develop a sanctuary and headspace to deal matters in your household or the past in peace – though interruptions are guaranteed!
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Surrender & Sacrifice…
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023 (read more here)…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – Connection & Communication…
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus moved permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint in March of 2019, shaking up your closest connections, and the way you respond to those around you, and learn, Pisces. Over the coming years you’ll experience varying degrees of excitement and potential unrest among your closest kindred spirits and sibling relationships, as well as the way you relate and communicate. Use progressive, innovative solutions to express yourself and pick up skills that enhance your voice (a podcast, digital writing outlets, social media platforms etc.)
Moments to Dazzle
- Venus In Pisces – Beautiful Venus swims through your sign between February 26th and March 21st, spelling your best days to feel confident, gorgeous and glam.
- Venus In Cancer – Lady Venus in fellow water sign Cancer (June 3rd to 27th) promises a lovely time to make waves…
- Venus In Scorpio – September 11th to October 6th 2021.
- Full Moon In Pisces – Luna peaks in your sign, illuminating the Pisces constellation during Virgo season – note the full moon in Pisces on September 20th – your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around this stellar day!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Pisces – March 13th 2021, a day to wipe the slate clean and focus on number one….
Mars won’t enter Pisces in 2021, however you can embrace the time that Mars spends in Cancer, and Scorpio.
- Mars In Cancer – April 23rd to June 11th 2021.
- Mars In Scorpio – October 31st to December 12th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.