2021: Aquarius Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
Of all the zodiac signs you’re the headline act this year as structure loving Saturn and adventurous Jupiter come together in your logical, pragmatic sign, Aquarius, signalling a defining time to fully focus on you – and your solo passions.
A New Moon on February 11th underscores your turn in the spotlight, with all eyes on [you and] what you can do – the wonderfully attractive ventures you’re engaging in (or your natural appeal) bringing you out of hibernation and into radiance, responsibility, and a new chapter…
Being serious (yet elevated and enthusiastic) about your education, knowledge, personal development or your physical form is a great starting point, as you wave goodbye to an arduous process of healing and step into your strength with realism and faith.
Experiences around your body (and embodiment), wisdom, and all you stand for are to be embraced, owned and maximised! Though you may be recovered don’t underestimate the journey you’ve been on, and where it’s led you, today.
Last year an eclipse cycle kicked off in your creative house of inspiration, the arts, fertility and conception, and continues to usher in bright ideas, interests, and hobbies throughout 2021, with a plan, project, or pregnancy that acts as a complimentary muse or catalyst to express yourself and elevate your presence.
Commit to a medium, craft or conduit for self-expression and lean in.
Just be aware that a conflict of interest arises with continued work at home, in your domestic setting or emotional life, even your literal foundations may be unsettling with potential changes or challenges around the way you feel about family, the past, where you’re from, live or have settled.
A progressive, or unconventional approach to parenting, household matters or your homeland might rattle or unnerve you, as you go about establishing a sense of self – the persona you’re cultivating versus your origins and source of security.
In Summer your material world, financial position, role and contribution comes into prominence with activity around your work, wellbeing and daily duties that warrant attention.
Adjust your sails and steer your gaze to find fortune and lucrative opportunities, a marker of 2022 and what’s to come…
Late October your personal expansion – all you’ve embarked upon – will begin to make greater sense, with momentum and visionary activity further afield (in unfamiliar places) adding to your story…
For cool, unconventional Aquarius ‘love’ is a curious game, ideally with plenty of stimulation, variety and experimentation. Freedom is important to you and in 2021 an eclipse (June 10th) in your amorous, romantic house of lusty advances allows you to reimagine what personal gratification and your affections look like.
Use the year ahead to question, and double down on pleasure seeking, finding interest in matters of the heart, flirting with the possibilities…
Remember your path to self-satisfaction doesn’t necessarily arrive through sex, and multiple lovers (though it might!) A creative collaboration might be the most meaningful, fun, gratifying relationship you engage in… Go where your heart leads and you can’t fail to make important close connections that enhance your happiness in the year ahead…
It’s a stellar year for Aquarius with so much potential; harness ambition and your most genius qualities and ideas, with a new beginning just for you and your identity.
Shift into gear by the end of February – a month for masterminding and thinking over the details of your grand plans, using your creativity! Developments may quickly present milestone moments, with plenty encouragement giving you the green light, however it’s not all fun and games and you’ll need discipline, maturity, and to think long-term, too.
Settle in for a steady ride and work…
While you’re imagining the possibilities there’s a subplot to consider; solid foundations and expectations around home life may be in flux, with disruption in your inner world stemming from the ground underfoot – literally or metaphorically.
You may be driven to put down roots or address where you’re planted, with surprising progressive moves – even for you!
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Redefine Your Image & Reputation
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – Breaking Solid Ground!
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus moved permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint in March of 2019, shaking up home life, roots or the family domain, Aquarius. Over the coming years you’ll experience varying degrees of unrest in the place you live or the way you find comfort in home spaces. Perhaps you’ll move frequently or settle somewhere different. You might have a unique family set-up or experience disruption in your home!
Moments to Dazzle…
- Venus In Aquarius – Beautiful Venus appears in your sign between February 2nd to 25th 2021, spelling your best days to feel confident, gorgeous and glam.
- Venus In Gemini – Lovely Venus in fellow air sign Gemini marks a fabulous time to shine, sparkle and be open to a passionate encounter! May 9th to June 2nd…
- Venus In Libra – August 16th to September 10th 2021
- Full Moon In Aquarius – Luna peaks twice in your sign this year, illuminating the Aquarius constellation during Leo season. Note the first Full Moon in Aquarius on July 24th, with a second Full Moon August 22nd 2021 – your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around these stellar days!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Aquarius – February 11th 2021.
- Mars In Gemini – March 4th to April 22nd 2021 – a long stint when energy’s high and you’re extra motivated!
- Mars In Libra – September 15th to October 30th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.