Scorpio Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
Establishing a sense of place or kicking off a long-term plan for stability is on the agenda in 2021, Scorpio, as Jupiter and Saturn get grounded in Aquarius and the lowest corner of your horoscope, in your hidden house of home, land, lineage, nurture, and your most personal domain or dwellings.
You might feel encouraged to set down roots and address issues around where you’re from – acknowledge all facets surrounding your emotional baseline: family patterns and the ancient ancestral ties that present themselves, notions of nourishment, comfort and even feeding yourself and those under your care, fostering protection, shelter or security.
February’s New Moon in Aquarius (on the 11th) sees traction in this area when a whopping six celestial bodies gather in your most sensitive sector, so that domestic life, emotions or parenting may be prominent, with much to consider in your four walls (even taking care of your own elders).
There may be a huge restructuring exercise to undertake, consider what you’re ready to take on, realistic and optimistic!
A challenge arises between intimate relationships and your ideas about home, Scorpio, so don’t be surprised if your expectations in private spaces don’t match a partner’s. In fact, you may be on a very different page – or entirely separate book!
Try to open up, noticing where you’re willing to come around to a fresh perspective with a mate, and where you’re unable to change your ways, knowing there’s logic in certain traditions – or new methods you’re keen on.
Romance reigns over the Summer when the expansive adventurer Jupiter dips into fellow water sign Pisces, and your fun fifth house of fertility, personal passion, and gratification, marking for a creative high point, a time to explore artistic expression, your sexuality or desires.
Venus syncs with Neptune at Mid-Summer, when you’ll want to cast your gaze further afield for inspiration, remember places, people and subjects that have opened your mind and allow your heart to burst wide open, making a special effort to enjoy your affections.
It’s likely been a time to consider the serious facets of relationships and the nature of ‘devotion’, Scorpio, as 2020 encouraged you to show up, and pull through for others, or experience your own vulnerabilities, and what it means to rely on those around you (financially or energetically).
Eclipses appeared in the most intimate house of your horoscope, and this theme of commitment and trust continues throughout the year ahead, helping you cultivate a sense of stability, security and standing [in one place]…
Matters of life and death are your forte, but even you may have been blindsided by 2020, skilfully circumnavigating your surroundings while also confronting fears – and facing facts about the nature of your loyalties, too…
One-to-one encounters may have felt erratic, with certain partnerships unsettling you, again something set to continue in 2021 with disturbance around the foundations currently under construction.
Notice individuals – or issues in partnership – that try you or that don’t fit with what you’re cultivating in your sanctuary. By October you’ll be better equipped to retreat and deal with your feelings, with opportunities to heal and surrender any lingering baggage.
Your financial axis is activated in 2021 and you may find you’re craving people or circumstances that support you, or allow you to stabilise, and settle in your surroundings.
You might gravitate towards those that help you come home to roost (even if that’s a place utterly different from where you grew up!) Assistance from a lender, investor, parent or partner (or a situation bought to your attention from an outside resource) could mean you’re able to feel comfortable with living arrangements or your secure in yourself, Scorpio.
Look for mutually beneficial arrangements and clever ways to pool together – space, money, or whatever you have that’s jointly appreciated. Check-in with developments around your financial investments, and the ways you’ve already begun to consider future-proofing your obligations.
Just be mindful that an individual you come across might have radical ways of bringing up baby or an opinion on decor, districts, or area codes that ruffles your feathers as you nest!
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Settle, Address Home Life & Nurture…
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023 (read more here)…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – Relationship 180…
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus moved permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint in March of 2019, shaking up your relationships, Scorpio. Over the coming years you’ll experience varying degrees of unrest in your most personal unions – from marriage ties, to best friends and business partners. Life can deliver a 180º experience – so singles can be wed, or those in need of an ‘other’ can unexpectedly find themselves blessed with a +1! Consider the online realms, i.e. dating apps and alternative ways to connect with people…
Moments to Dazzle…
- Venus In Cancer – Lady Venus in fellow water sign Cancer (June 3rd to 27th) promises a lovely time to make waves…
- Venus In Scorpio – September 11th to October 6th 2021 – your time to attract admiring glances, Scorpio.
- Full Moon In Scorpio – Luna peaks in your sign, illuminating the Scorpio constellation during Taurus season – note the full moon in Scorpio on May 4th – your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around this stellar day!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Scorpio – November 4th 2021.
- Mars In Cancer – April 23rd to June 11th 2021.
- Mars In Scorpio – October 31st to December 12th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.