2021: Virgo Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
Getting down to the details, admin, and making sense of day-to-day tasks is your speciality Virgo, and as 2021 calls for logic across work and wellness you might find attention and enthusiasm lands on systemised solutions tailored for the long-term, with all facets of your lifestyle considered and kicked into touch.
You can approach issues of health, assistance, toil and dutiful service with formality as steady Saturn and expansive Jupiter sweep through your house of employment, employees and management.
The year ahead also sees an eclipse in the most prolific house of your horoscope lending extra visibility, recognition, or experiences around your image, title or reputation – something that’s already started to unfold. Your professional life and career path may be prominent, or you may be ‘known’ and seen holding the mic for for another reason.
With the potential for praise and admiring glances directed towards your public profile be open to restructuring your domestic life, and habitual practices, addressing nutrition or exercise, keeping on top of the little things, showing you really are an effective, productive paragon of virtue!
Yet note a challenge arises thanks to activity further afield in your broadminded sector of visionary ideas, travel, truth-seeking, and higher education, sparking interest in specialist subjects or a different worldview. An alternative course, pathway, or teacher may open up fresh perspectives, philosophies or belief systems that interrupt (or even jeopardise) your everyday – usual routines, the job your do, or the consistency being cultivated.
There’s a window of opportunity for social occasions and escapism in Summer, when greater focus swells around special, endearing friends and partners, as buoyant Jupiter shifts into Pisces and your house of personal relationships. Mark June 21st in your calendar as a day to connect!
This year you’ll likely continue to foster relationships that allow you to make an impression, gravitating towards mates that align with your ambitions, and goals, who reflect your hard work and diligent efforts and long-term strategy to live well.
Efforts to streamline and bring order are likely being taken seriously (or perhaps your business blinkers are on), so you’re naturally drawn towards those that would give you a leg up, or boost appearances with a supportive framework.
For a spell Jupiter enters your opposite sign, and elevates your gaze around collaborators, teamwork, and partnership, bolstering the attention you lavish on counterparts, helping you develop far greater awareness and experiences in unions – a sign of what’s to come in 2022!
With Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius and your wellbeing sector this could be the year you formalise daily habits, and establish a regime to last a lifetime, Virgo. Thoughtfully engage with ways you’re usefully employed and turn attention to the people and [technological] tools that make life run smoothly.
From a virtual PA, assistant, or hired help, to a personal trainer, expert coach or your physician, be guided to run at your optimum productivity – even an emotional support animal may be key to enhancing your lifestyle, reducing stress and helping you get away from your desk…
Note demanding projects, tight schedules, or a team that encourages you to get fit; optimise, organise and manage your to-dos. Just be mindful that you’re perhaps awakening to a new venture, outlook or way of thinking, even opening up to worldly experiences that take you outside your comfort zone, and into unfamiliar terrain (in body, mind or spirit).
This sensation of exiting wanderlust doesn’t necessarily compliment the routine facets of your day, or even serve your physical constitution. Therefore, find a happy medium between exploring your horizons, learning and publishing fascinating knowledge you’re accumulating, and the approach you’re taking in your work-life balance.
Assume you have a long way to go and don’t be too eager to share wisdom that’s being gradually but permanently implemented! By October your role and progress will make more sense, with rewards you’re seeking apparent later in the month!
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Work, Wellbeing, Routines & Regimes…
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023 (read more here)…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – Change Course!
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus moved permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint in March of 2019, shaking up your beliefs and the experiences that count, Virgo. Over the coming years you’ll explore through travel or places further afield, through your understanding of life outside of your usual knowledge, switching to another perspecitve. Encounters may be introduced through a legal or religious interjection, through understanding a partner’s perception, or through a personal quest, educational venture, through enlightening encounters, teachers, guides or projects that broaden our scope.
Moments to Dazzle…
- Venus In Taurus – Venus sets down in Taurus pastures between April 15th to May 8th 2021
- Venus In Virgo – July 22nd to August 15th 2021, your best days to feel confident, gorgeous and glam.
- Full Moon In Virgo – Luna peaks in your sign illuminating the Virgo constellation during Pisces season – note the full moon in Virgo on February 27th 2021 is your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around this stellar day!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Virgo – September 6th / 7th 2021.
- Mars In Taurus – January 6th to March 3rd 2021
- Mars In Virgo – July 30th to September 14th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.