2021: Taurus Yearly Horoscope… Your Annual Forecast Is In!
A Fresh Forecast Taking You Through The Year Ahead.
As a steady, reliable sign you may be conflicted this year – breaking new ground and making liberating, innovative, unconventional choices [thanks to Uranus in Taurus and perhaps last years adventurous leap of faith], while also seeking approval in the public eye.
Part of you is perhaps inclined to follow through with a structured plan, taking calculated risks to go the distance, cleverly aligned with notions of stability, self-sufficiency, and routes to progress that are ideally lucrative or confidence inducing too!
Building your reputation, career, or making a name for yourself is likely high on your agenda, with Jupiter and Saturn touring Aquarius and the most visible sector of recognition and notoriety.
Experiences around your position, contribution and earnings feature prominently too, thanks to eclipses in Gemini and your financial axis (continuing on 2020’s theme of income and your role).
You’ve likely developed knowledge and wisdom, a student of the world ready for this step – ready for rewards and success! 2021 is about firmly establishing your goals, stepping into the professional guise you’ve planned long and hard for, while also welcoming awareness of your own true value, too…
And yet there’s a challenge, thanks to a process that’s been changing or awakening a totally different version of you, with a shake-up to your person, persona, or purpose (Uranus). You may be feeling or appearing different, radical in the way you present yourself (physically), your ethos or identity!
This may not be entirely comfortable as you pursue the road towards praise and prestige, and at times you may be conflicted – following an ambitious path of longevity, while also embodying the shock factor that’s progressive, dynamic, even revolutionary and at times, it might be hard knowing which role to uphold…
A sociable spell is written in the stars, as Jupiter dips his toe in watery Pisces and your zone of networking, friends and allies, boosting humanitarian hopes you hold dear for the collective.
Come together with your crew for sweet moments at Mid-Summer, when your ruling planet ‘friendly Venus’ in your house of kindred spirits aligns with illustrious Neptune, heralding good times with a group.
Elevate team spirit, gathering close for a taste of what’s to come in 2022…
You may be experiencing a personal reinvention, Taurus, and not only are you channelling change, the nature of your relationships – and commitments – are transitioning, too.
Counting on other people’s input (financially or energetically) may be less important that relying on your own resources, so that emphasis – and attention – falls more resolutely on your broad shoulders. Or, you might find you’re carrying another considerable load, upholding your part and a worthy contribution.
A total eclipse [May 26th] in your intimate house of mutual gains illuminates the balance between what’s your sole responsibility, and the obligations that are ‘ours’ to share, yet don’t expect well-defined lines…
Your ambition is strong in 2021, and while you may be ready, willing and able, the way you pool resources, depending on others to pull through is something you may have to accept as is.
Your career, reputation and sense of reward is heightened in 2021, Toro, as the stars cast you in a position of leadership or responsibility.
Long-term planner ‘structured Saturn’ and entrepreneurial Jupiter experience prominence, steering your gaze towards accomplishments and your professional image, and you may find you’re hopping, skipping and leaping up the ladder!
However, you’re also breaking the mould and striking out, smashing ruts you might have fallen into thanks to maverick Uranus in your earthly domain and sign, touching body, mind, soul or spirit with his eccentric wand and rebellious ways.
Radical impulses to do things differently may be compelling but don’t jeopardise opportunities to go further simply because you’re awake to new ways of living.
You may want to identify the difference between the work you do that’s seen (i.e online or attached to vocational profiles) and who you’re becoming.
Make no mistake however, that all facets and sides of yourself could be unorthodox in the year ahead – go against the grain, Bull!
Jupiter + Saturn In Aquarius – Redefine Your Image & Reputation…
- Saturn In Aquarius – March 22nd 2020 to July 1st 2020, then December 17th 2020 to March 7th 2023 (read more here)…
- Jupiter In Aquarius – December 19th 2020 to December 28th 2021…
[Jupiter In Pisces – May 13th 2021 to July 28th 2021…]
Uranus in Taurus – A Change Of Purpose…
- March 6th 2019 to April 25th 2026 – Uranus moved permanently into earthy Taurus for a seven-year stint in March of 2019, shaking up the impression you make and even your look, Taurus. Over the coming years you’ll experience varying degrees of change in your core purpose, your sense of self and asserting what it is you like to do and who you want to be. Uranus may take you in an entirely new direction! Those born early in Taurus season (April 19th – 24th) will really feel the shift of Uranus into Taurus, with some major, major transformations spontaneously undertaken.
Moments to Dazzle…
- Venus In Taurus – Beautiful Venus sets up camp into Taurus between April 15th to May 8th 2021, spelling your best days to feel confident, gorgeous and glam.
- Full Moon In Taurus – Luna peaks in your sign, illuminating the Taurus constellation during Scorpio season – note the full moon in Taurus on November 19th is your moment to celebrate personal progress. Best face forward around this stellar day!
Set Personal Intentions…
- New Moon in Taurus – May 11th 2021.
- Mars In Taurus – January 6th to March 3rd 2021
- Mars In Virgo – July 30th to September 14th 2021.
Double your pleasure by reading your horoscope according to your rising sign, too.